This section will brief you about how to change remove the name (initials) used in comments.
- On the Review tab, in the Tracking group, click the arrow next to Track Changes, and then click Change User Name.
- Click Personalize.
- Under Personalize your copy of Office, change the name or initials that you want to use in your own comments.
- The name and initials that you type are used by all Microsoft Office programs. Any changes that you make to these settings affect other Office programs.
- When you make a change to the name or initials that you want to use for your own comments, only comments that you make after the change are affected. Comments that are already in the document before you change the name or initials are not updated.
- You should be an administrator in order to remove the name or initial. Otherwise just type “.” or “:” if you not wish to expose your name or initial.